On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:35:56 -0500, scott carter wrote:

> I have a collection of forms that I need to automatically populate based on
> data in our database.

Does it need to be a form afterwards or is it just for printing? In the
latter case, use a PdfStamper, get a PdfContentByte to lay over the page,
and add your texts on there (like it is done in the watermark example). You
will need a tool to get coordinates for that, GSView (from
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/) does the job well for me (it shows
coordinates of the mouse pointer in the status bar).

Michael