Good morning.

The first thing I want to make clear is that I don´t want to anyone write
the code or make my work.

I have begun to write code, and I have several problems. I make de first
level:

1. Text
2. Text.

But I haven´t managed the page numbers. I will no appear. And I don´t know
how to do it.

The next problem is that I don´t know how to do the second and third level:

2.1 text
2.2 text
   2.2.1 text... etc.

I read the pages that you tell me, and the first example that uses
IndexEvents. This example doesn´t list the contents and doesn´t show the
page numbers.

I really need help. Would you like to help me, please?

Thanks.