Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> Great new stuff that iText can take
> advantage of - of course ;)

I can't wait to start reading the PDF Reference 1.8 ;-)
Please let me know when it's available.

While at the hospital, I started 'tagging' the examples.
That's a very boring job (but I don't need to use my brain
for it, which is nice). I now have 20% of the examples tagged.

The result isn't online yet, but reading the keyword list that
is the result of that 'tagging' operation, it's like having
an overview of everything that is possible with iText.

A new PDF Reference edition, would be a great opportunity to
make a more formal 'what's inside iText?' overview (based on
the chapter/section structure of the Reference) and a way to
fill the gaps in functionality. I'm really looking forward to it.

br,
Bruno