It is the answer for my quastion. You are repeating the answer because I do not
understand why method getField("fieldname") returns me "yes". Before I started
posted this questions I wrote code as you described and it gave me only "yes".
If everything is ok with pdf, method getField() should returns me name of the
chosen button? Wright?

> Just to make sure: we aren't talking about XFDF, are we?

No we are not talking about XFDF. We are talking about PDF contains data.
In the beginning I have pdf document only with empty acro fields. Then I fill
in those acro fields and save the document. And then I read the document and I
want to get data stored in pdf and put into xml.

>I would rather you READ this answer AND CLEARLY INDICATE what
>you don't understand in my answer.

I've read this answer and I fully understand it.
Thank you for your answers and sorry for frustrating you.

Br,
Paweł Gawędzki