I have radiobutton named "nameRadiobutton". It has four buttons: a, b, c, d.
Button c is in state "on" (it means the rest are in state "off").
How in iText can I check which button (a, b, c or d) is in state "on" ?

I know how to get names of this four buttons:

PdfReader reader = new PdfReader("input_file.pdf");
AcroFields form = reader.getAcroFields();
String states[] = form.getAppearanceStates("nameRadiobutton");
for (int i = 0; i < states.length; i++)
       System.out.println(states[i]);

but I do not know which one is in state "on" !
Could somebody help me ?