[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know that in iText, if we could create button 'Save' and
> button 'Email' to save the current PDF in local machine and to email the
> PDF document to Desktop, Internet and/or others?

It depends on what you mean by 'save'. If you mean you want the
end user to locally save a form he has filled in, then you should
read the FAQ about "Reader Enabled" PDF documents:
http://www.1t3xt.com/docs/faq.php?branch=faq.itext&node=enabled

If you mean the user should be able to save the document as is,
then I don't understand the question, because there's always a
save button in PDF Reader that allows the user to save the PDF.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA