Hi,

As you know, we will have a meeting with our users soon. As a developer, I
have to wait for the decision from my manager and business. If our users
still want to add these buttons into the PDF document, I think that we may
have a test with your example to see if it meets the requirements.

Thank you.
Hanna

1T3XT info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2008/06/12 12:58 PM
Please respond to
Post all your questions about iText here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>

Post all your questions about iText here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [iText-questions] Save and Email functions in       iText   for PDF
document

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Indeed, that's true. If Hanna realizes her company needs
> professional help, perhaps she should go private with the
> discussion, and check with 1T3XT BVBA on the possibilities.
> It would certainly be feasible to put together a demo that
> would show her company what *can* be done.

Or maybe Hanna knows that I'm too good for this world,
and that I would put together an example anyway ;-)

http://www.1t3xt.info/examples/browse/?page=example&id=386
See the result:
http://www.1t3xt.info/examples/results/questions/javascript/trigger_menu_buttons.pdf

On the up side: I didn't have to check the check box in the preferences
I mentioned. I guess that checkbox is there to prevent the immediate
execution of actions that don't show a dialog before executing.

On the down side: you do get a warning that you can't "save the
changes." This dialog is completely normal, but some users might
wonder why it is shown.

If Hanna thinks the example answered here question, she's hereby
invited to use the PayPal button to throw a few bucks towards iText.
Read http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7-1664577,00.html
to find out why.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA

Do you like iText?
Or leave a tip: https://tipit.to/itexttipjar

This email message is confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
intended addressee, kindly notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message.

Le présent courriel est strictement réservé à l'usage du destinataire prévu. Il
peut contenir des renseignements privilégiés et confidentiels. L'accès à ce
courriel par une personne autre que son destinataire est interdit. Il est aussi
interdit d'utiliser, de disséminer ou de copier ce message sans autorisation.
Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur et
détruire le message.