[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That was a very interesting article..

Now that I think of it, it could be interpreted the wrong way.
I learned about Levitt and Dubner during a talk about Free Economies.
About how Free Software shouldn't be free as in free beer, but that
the F in F/OSS should stand for the freedom to pay for value.

I invest valuable time in writing examples when people have a problem.
Many people take that for granted, but... it isn't.
They aren't paying for the software, and some people are really angry
if you don't answer questions or if you advise them to buy the book.

I've read the book "Freakonomies" and I really liked it.
It's about 'incentives' and when I must say that the "I tried it and
it doesn't work" or "I need an example ASAP" aren't really an incentive
to continue doing stuff like creating the index for the examples I
mentioned in my previous mail.

br,
Bruno