I guess you could be right, the problem is that I'm getting extra huge PDF files out of iText of what is supposed to be a small PDF file, that's why I've just sent the multivalent API link, please see that  message.

Atentamente,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente de Proyectos
Altiuz | Neox Desarrollo
Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802
Las Condes - Santiago
Fonos 56 (2) 335 2461 / 203 6200

   IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software

   IBM Certified Database Associate
DB2 Universal Database Family

1T3XT info escribió:
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez wrote:

That might be one way to focus the problem but, in such case, how can I
achive this kind of "compression" benefit programatically?

The link to the code sample you've sent doesn't work, and you're
trying to do something that should only be done by experts.
(The fact that you compare with PDFCreator tells me you don't
know what compression involves.)