Hello,

A brief background: What I'm looking to do is alter the height of a cell
based on where the bottom of it was rendered. I have a 3x3 PdfPTable that
contains PdfPCells or PdfPTables. Based on the remaining space of the page,
after rendering one of these PdfPCells, I may want to pad it on the bottom
with additional space so that subsequent rows are rendered on the next page.
Or alternatively, I can add an additional PdfPCell with a fixed height that
contains nothing in the same table row and column.

I have played around with many of the row-splitting options (see my previous
thread:
http://old.nabble.com/Preventing-PdfPCell-from-matching-height-of-neighboring-PdfPCell-td27131200.html#a27131200,)
and almost have it figured out. A recent road block is forcing me to try
this new approach.

Based on the API, it looks like I can only attach events to PdfPTable and
PdfPCells that fire after the content has been rendered.

Is there a way I can add an event which will let me modify a PdfPCell before
it is rendered? or is there a way I can add an additional cell to the table
within an event that will force the table's next row to render further down
the page, or on the next page?

Thanks!
-- Cam