Hello,

I just wanted to thank you again for your assistance.

I ended up using a work-around approach to get this working. I've attached
an example of my code that demonstrates the approach that I took.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28015934/TableRenderFix.java TableRenderFix.java

I hope at least one other person can find it useful at some point down the
road.

If you have any questions about it, let me know.

Thanks again,
-- Cam