From: fhomasp [mailto:thomas.peet...@realdolmen.com]
Sent: 09 June 2010 11:34
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] PdfPTable padding and spacing

Sorry... I must have missed the ascender descender thing.  I'll give that a
shot now.

But still.  A tables size is its size, right?  ascending or descending,
should it really matter when cutting the document to the size of the table?
Really, forgive me for being ignorant but all I can do is ask.

About the subscription thing..  Sorry I don't know what you mean.  I
re-subscribed yesterday.  How do I fix it?  I only have one account so how
can I be partly subscribed and unsubscribed?

Buy the iText book: http://www.itextpdf.com/book/

Land Registry's House Price Index is now live. www.landregistry.gov.uk

If you have received this e-mail and it was not intended for you, please let us
know, and then delete it. Please treat our communications in confidence, as you
would expect us to treat yours. Land Registry checks all mail and attachments
for known viruses, however, you are advised that you open any attachments at
your own risk.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure
Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On
leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.