As addition...

Everything works except for the occasional glitch of the size of the table.
Somehow when the document is being made the table appears to be larger than
it said itself (table.getTotalSize).  But that's one my assumptions, I
learned not to go too much on those.

My problem seems to be related to the spacing- Before/After of Paragraphs in
Cells and padding.  And that's what my testcase demonstrates.  Nothing more,
nothing less.