Satya,

satya.praks wrote
> We don't need the owner password. When we pass null, it sets up some
> random password which we don't need. We just want to bypass that.

The PDF specification states in the description of the encryption
algorithms:

    If there is no owner password, use the user password instead.

Thus, having a user password but no owner password is equivalent to having
the same owner and user password.

In your use case, therefore, you should use the same passwords for user and
owner.

Regards,   Michael