System limitation are common. The idea is to try to fit IUP rules to the
system rules. But first we assume a generic approach, if things go wrong
then see what are the system limitations.

  Set RASTERSIZE of the dialog to 500x550, these value must appear at
cocoaDialogLayoutUpdateMethod,
or at least very close values. When not using RASTERSIZE, then the natural
size of the dialog contents will dictate its size, but then it will depend
on the dialog decorations, so the actual dialog size can be computed.

Best,
Scuri