Take a look at the iupgtk_image.c. The necessary conversions can be copied
from there.

  iupdrvImageCreateImageRaw() and iupdrvImageGetRawData()
are opposite functions I doubt that you will be able to reuse
code. iupdrvImageCreateImageRaw and iupdrvImageCreateImage also get the
data from different sources, so the code will be similar but the data
access will be different.

Best,
Scuri