Where in the documentation? I can easily find the IUP license in the
documentation, but not any third party licenses. All the licenses should be in
one place.

On 2020-05-29 at 11:38 AM, Antonio Scuri <antonio.sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Each of IM, CD or IUP libraries that use third party libraries that have a
license term different than IUP, has a separate page in the documentation. If
you use those libraries you should check their documentation. In their
documentation there should be a note about the license terms, and usually a
link to the term itself. The IM, CD and IUP source code package also include
those license terms.

Best,
Scuri

Em sex., 29 de mai. de 2020 às 14:11, Andrew Robinson <arobinso...@cox.net>