Just added a few more references for the license of the third party
libraries. It is on SVN for now.

  But no, they are documented only at their respective IUP library page.

  BTW if you red the COPYRIGHT files, then you actually red their licenses
too. Unfortunately legality text is confusing.

Best,
Scuri