Antonio said:
>>> You are not obligated to use all libraries available in IUP. If you
use, the least you can do is to read the documentation of the library.

When I (or any) need to use a lib, I (and any) read the doc..... Then I
(and/or any) discover something that has to be analyzed.

Ranier said:
>>>  Third, if you don't agree with that, ..., it's simple, stop using.

If my mind get in trouble, my probably first decision (or of any) could be
stop abd discard it.......
But we are in a collaborative group.... and some more analisis could lead
to the following.....

Ranier has found that:
>>> FFTW is GPL, and not can be use with commercial closed products.
MiniLZO is GPL and no can be use with commercial closed produtcs.
PDFlite (PDFLib) is GPL and no can use with commercial closed produtcs.
Tuio is LGPL and can be use with commercial closed products.

I conclude that --in this four phrases-- there is no confusion: they are
accurate, certain, not doubtly. This way I can take a better decision.

Sincerly I need to go deeper in this four libs.... But I give thanks to
Ranier for this conclusion, and Antonio for the IUP great job.
In short phrases:
1. If you find somethiong strange and can not go deeper, stop.
2. If you can go deeper and understanding --alone or with collaborative
helping--, you can get better conclusion; for ex: *MiniLZO is GPL and no
can be use with commercial closed produtcs*.
3. But if you again find something strange, repeat these step; for ex: *PDFlite
(PDFLib) is GPL and no can use with commercial closed produtcs*.

We can keep on contact.

*HERNAN CANO MARTINEZ*
Analista de Sistemas
MedellĂ­n, Antioquia, Colombia