Stop publicly harassing me, Ranier. This is your final warning.

<antonio.sc...@gmail.com<mailto:antonio.sc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>  I agree with mr Stallman, but I totally disagree with you when you say:
>>And I agree with Tysen Moore and his lawyers.
>
>>"That got my attention because I don't like surprises, so then
>>Tysen and I both asked Mr Scuri why no mention of this was made in either
the
>>licensing section or in the credit section, he basically said you had to go
>>find it yourself somewhere within the source code."
>
>  >I clearly said I clearly said that our secondary libraries are documented
in each respective page that states they are >NOT part of our main library.
Their licenses are described there. If our secondary library uses a third
party library that >is GPL code then this secondary library is also GPL.
That's exactly why we left it in a secondary library and NOT in the >main
library. Even though all our code is open source and available to everyone use
and modify.

>>"I clearly said...".
>
>>We asked for links and you clearly gave none. We asked for examples and you
clearly gave none. That's not being >"clear", that is being evasive. All I'm
asking for (and all I can see that Tysen Moore is asking for), is to pretty
please >include ALL the licenses that the IUP project bundles with IUP, and
put them in one easy-to-find place like the >copyright or credits section of
the IUP WebBook. I don't want to see any more emails about lawyers having an
excuse >to find questionable things in IUP anymore -- agreed?

>>FYI, I looked at IupTuioClient() and there is no mention of any 3rd party
license. Is that because there is none? Or >maybe the license is buried
somewhere in the source code (something that I am not directed or required to
read or >download in the IUP documentation/WebBook)? Linking to the license on
the Internet in an email or saying the >license is somewhere in the source
code, is not including the license in the documentation as the licenses appear
to  >say they must do. The WebBook is required documentation therefore that is
where ALL the licenses by default should >be mentioned, as other companies do.

>>  The secondary libraries are OPTIONAL. If you don't understand that, please
don't use it at all.
>>Where in the IUP WebBook are any libraries/functions literally documented as
being "OPTIONAL" to IUP? This is all >brand new to me.

>>"In other words, the WHOLE TRUTH is, only a part of the IUP
bundled-framework can be used for public
>>commercial applications, unless you want to open source your application,
but
>>they fail to tell you which parts are "completely free" and which are not."
>
> >  You are not obligated to use all libraries available in IUP. If you use,
the least you can do is to read the >documentation of the library.
>​
>>Then give a direct link to where IupTuioClient() in the IUP WebBook where it
clearly says it isn't a part of the IUP >licensing. I mean just as one example
of "the right thing to do".

>>   This is your misunderstanding. IUP exists for more than 20 years.
>>One mistake in 20 years isn't something to be ashamed of, is it?
>>Several times it has been analyzed for use in commercial applications that
are not free. Our documentation is actually >one thing that I'm proud of,
making clear and being updated in detail for everyone.

> >  Again if you do think this way, please simply don't use it.
>>I have a better idea: be more transparent about all the licensing
requirements of anything that is not actually a part >of the IUP licensing, as
every other company does. Don't make this more difficult than it has to be.