From: IVI [ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] on behalf of Yang Andy
[williamyan...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 10:46 AM
To: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: [TizenIVI 3.0]No sound head from 3.5 jack headset after system reboot

Hello everyone

About this issue,do anyone know how to fix this problem?

I do some setting following below jira,but it does not work.

https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TIVI-2799

[TizenIVI version]
3.0

Thank you.

Andy
Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki