Vitaly,

nice to hear that poeple are interrested by the ARM port.
Thanks to work on the Wiki page pointed by Philippe to share your process.

If you find bugs, reports them on the Jira system but please check that bugd can be reproduced on the reference platforms for Common when they are related to component found in Common. Not every one can own each possible platforms and check on the refrerence one will help to speed up the bug correction.
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Architect
Intel Open Source Technology Centre