Vitaly,

the common developers and support is provided on the Tizen Dev mailing list.
This is where you will find help on Common.

The source used to build the ARM repo in Common are all public. So you will need to explain better what do you mean by "consistent sources"

Regards
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre