Hi,

    I am trying to understand layer management under Weston. I have tried to
understand the home screen application. I have few questions.

    I have read that the program "IVISUrfaceCreator" is responsible
creating the layer management surfaces when we launch binaries. But the latest
version of Weston doesn't have it. Can you help me with why this change and how
IVISUrfaceCreator is replaced in the new code ?

    I am seeing the code of Weston that came with March release of Tizen
(Weston-ivi-shell 1.40). Can I use the latest version of Weston and
Weston-ivi-shell  (1.5.0) along with the march release of Tizen.

    Would the dependencies get matched if I build with the march release repo's
..

Thanks,
Sathish