Hi,

Can you clarify a few things please..

    I tried running the application again

     The error i m facing is not constant.

     Sometimes, i do get the HTML screen. That means it is creating a wl shell.

     So when i launch weston, 3 out of 10 i get html page. But for the other 7
times, i get a blank screen.

     So what i see is some instability..

     When i had tried to launch the screen without weston, there is no problem
in the launch.

Thanks,
Sathish