On Wed, 2014-08-20 at 14:54 +0200, José Bollo wrote:
> The OSP framework is deprecated and should not be used. In place, the C
> framework (known as CAPI), on wich OSP was built, was promoted to the
> rank of official native API.

Are you sure that this has happened and if so, whether it applies to IVI
or only some of the other profiles?

Please be careful to distinguish between official, publicly documented
information (compliance documents, announcements from the steering
committee, etc.) and what may have been discussed as potential options.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.