Le 01/10/2014 17:23, Paul Hanchett a écrit :
Must not or should not?

We must change the name
>     Yocto do not support underscore "_" in the package name.
>
>     We must change the packages name for all Modello packges

>The document you reference mentions that
> underscore is actually /required/ in some circumstances...

The document say
1) "The maintainer must NOT use an underscore ... as a delimiter."
2) "There are a few exceptions to the no underscore '_' rule."

Modello packages have no justification for using underscore in the middle of the package name.

what ever:
Yocto do NOT support the underscore "_" in package name.
And we want to build Tizen with Yocto .

The review is done, just waiting for +2 merge, and change anything for Tizen:IVI

Ronan