For project that has (needs) so much other work to be done, it seems
counter-intuitive to make still more work for the development team.

Is there a tactical or strategic benefit this change will produce?

Paul

Paul Hanchett
The Oregon Business Coach
http://oregonbusinesscoach.com <http://oregonbusinesscoach.net>