Thanks for this explanation, this helps me understand this better.

How do you handle the wpa_supplicant case for example?

> If you want a alignment between Tizen from OBS/yocto you need to have
> the same package name.
>
> Modello_Installer should become Modello-Installer
>
> Consider the problem in an other view point:
>   Does anyone have a justification to keep the actual Modello_* %name
> for the rpm files generate?
I don't, I have no issue with changing the name if it makes life easier for
everyone.

Thanks,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.