From: Fan, Yugang
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 4:35 PM
To: Ylinen, Mikko
Cc: ivi@lists.tizen.org; Fan, Yugang
Subject: RE: multiple users support and Tizen 3.0 security mechanism

Many thanks

About “What about sdb root on?”, here is the help info about “sdb root on|off”:
sdb root <on|off>            - switch to root or developer account mode 'on'
means to root mode, and vice versa

I mean if we can still use “root” user by “sdb root on”? and can user “su” to
normal user for app launch?

Best regards,
Yugang