Hi Desmond,

You're essentially asking how to keep a set of classes (could be Xerces;
could be anything) local to your application running in Tomcat. If there's
a built-in mechanism for doing that you should ask about it on the Tomcat
mailing list(s), otherwise you would probably need to write your own
ClassLoader if you don't want to use the Endorsed Standards Override
Mechanism [1].

Thanks.

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/standards/

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Desmond Whewell (CV/ETL)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on
07/03/2007 04:40:46 AM: