Hi Peter,

The public ObjectFactory class in the org.apache.xerces.util package was
removed long ago for security reasons. If you're running into this issue
you obviously have an ancient copy of the samples. I'd suggest downloading
a new version (from Xerces-J 2.9.1) which doesn't have this dependency from
here [1].

Thanks.

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/download.cgi

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Peter Teichert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/05/2008 03:46:36
AM: