Hello Michael

I am new to the specifics of JAVA.

the lines where ObjectFactory is used look as follows in Writer.java :

                    try {
                        parserConfig =
(XMLParserConfiguration)ObjectFactory.newInstance(parserName,
                            ObjectFactory.findClassLoader(), true);

Where is ObjectFactory part of the sample Writer.java

I compile it as follows :
C:/Sun/SDK/jdk/bin/javac -g -verbose -endorseddirs C:\Sun\xerces-2_9_1
Writer.java

Am I doing smth wrong here ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Peter Teichert