Hello Peter,

"Peter Teichert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/05/2008 11:05:57
AM:

> Hello Michael,
>
> Thank you for responding.
> I read many tutorials how to start and compile and so on;
> I am trying to run as a start the xni.Writer.java.

You may find you have an easier time using an IDE such as Eclipse:
http://www.eclipse.org/.

> My real aim is to build an xml schema parser which is able to parse
> xml 1.1 files in several languages. Many things are written on the
> topic but i am struggling to run a simple single file.
>
> That's why I am on thos mailing list; Or do you advise another forumfor
that ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "build an xml schema parser which is able to
parse xml 1.1 files". Xerces-J supports both XML Schema and XML 1.1 out of
the box. You don't need to build anything else to get access to this
capability, though I suppose you probably meant that you wanted to build an
application which uses it. If you're just trying to validate a few XML
documents from the command line the pre-compiled samples
(xercesSamples.jar) should be sufficient for that task.

> regards
>
> Peter

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich