Hi Jan,

I tried your second method to bringdown core and check but result are same,

#cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
BogoMIPS        : 26.00
Features        : fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 8
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xd04
CPU revision    : 1

#jailhouse enable XXXXX.cell

Initializing Jailhouse hypervisor v0.8 (9-g5eec601-dirty) on CPU 0
Code location: 0x0000ffffc0200060
Page pool usage after early setup: mem 57/16356, remap 16/131072
Initializing processors:
 CPU 0... OK
Adding virtual PCI device 00:00.0 to cell "XXXXX"
Page pool usage after late setup: mem 62/16356, remap 21/131072
Activating hypervisor

Can you please explain your first opinion ?

*You may filter out some uninteresting reports by adding "if (phys !=
0x7c017000)" as condition (that address is - in your build - the zero page
where the hypervisor regions gets mapped to for the root cell).*

Thanks,
Bharat

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:29 PM, Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com> wrote:

> On 2018-02-13 07:33, bharat gohil wrote:
> > Hi Jan,
> >
> > I took dump. pl. find attachment.
> > I don't know the side effect of printk, it not crashing but hangs after
> > "Activating hypervisor". I had try 4-5 time but it hangs everytime after
> > "Activating hypervisor"
>
> That output looks good and consistent now. I suppose the lock-up is
> related to the long delay that the printing implies. You may filter out
> some uninteresting reports by adding "if (phys != 0x7c017000)" as
> condition (that address is - in your build - the zero page where the
> hypervisor regions gets mapped to for the root cell).
>
> Maybe there is some subtle issue related to the cores. You have a board
> with 2 A35 and 1 A72 cores, right? How about confining the startup tests
> on one of each core types for now? You could bring the cores of the
> other type offline (echo 0 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuX/online),
> adjust the config to only contain the online cores, and retry.
>
> Jan
>
> --
> Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE

Regards,
Bharat Gohil
Sr.Software Engineer
bharat.go...@harman.com