Catching up on this thread quite late, but ...

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Vincent Massol wrote:

> It's a pity if I have to change the name ... I would of course very much
> prefer to keep it. But I can see your point. Let's wait for others to
> comment on that.

The formal way to check Sun's position on this would be to send mail to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" -- but I've already seen indications that
"J2EEUnit" would be problematic because Sun asserts a trademark on
"J2EE".  The folks at the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address might have some
suggestions on what would be found acceptable; I suggest you write them
and ask about it.

Craig McClanahan