I proposed to donate J2EEUnit to the ASF. An issue was raised regarding the name. J2EEUnit contains 'J2EE' on which there is a trademark by Sun. I have asked Sun if it was possible to keep the name and am waiting for an answer. In the meantime, I'd like to propose a new name for J2EEUnit, which I like very much :

"Cactus"

Reasons :
- short name, easy to pronounce in several (if not all) languages,
- is not tied to a functional domain, meaning it will be easier for the project to modify it's aim in the future if need be
- we can find an acronym on the name, such as "Cool And Competent Test Unit for the Serverside". I'm waiting for your help here ... :)
- it represents the idea that the program under test is going to be subject to the cactus's thorns/tests. We could have a motto/label like "Tested on Apache-Cactus" (thanks to Ignacio J. Ortega for the proposition).

What do you think ?

Here are the other solutions proposed :
- JTwoEEUnit
JToEEUnit
- JTooEEUnit

- EJUnit (pronounce E - JAY - Unit)
- JEUTF : Java Enterprise Unit Test Framework
- JUnitEE (but it's already taken)
- JED, the acronym for "Java Enterprise Destructor"
- JSUnit(JSSUnit)  for Java Server Unit or Java Server Side Unit, to keep the same spirit as JUnit but for the server-side

Thanks for your help.
Vincent.