From: Morgan Delagrange [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> --- "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Again, I am happy to help.
> >
> > geir
> >

> That's cool.  Maybe I can work on the language of the
> site in a simple HTML format, and you can do the
> initial Anakiaization?  That would be _extremely_
> helpful.

Ah.  It would be most helpful if you did the content in XML, so we don't
have to convert when we want to use Anakia or stylebook.  It's pretty
straighforward.  For examples, take a look at jakarta-site2/xdocs/site and
jakarta-velocity/xdocs.  Those are examples of the 'source content'.

I am happy to work on the framing and Anakiaization to get things started;
after that, it will be driven by the XML once that is squared away.

geir