I followed Andrew's steps. The test still bombs at the same point --
statement connection.getInputStream(), in method ServletHttpClient.doTest()
-- but now throws exception

                java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server

        Any suggestions?

Keith Pierce
FedACH Support Services
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis