Couldn't you just store values for a single key in a
list (ArrayList, LinkedList, Vector)?
Extend HashMap and write your own put(Object,Object)
method that knows how to add to the existing list for
existing key, or create a new list for a new key being
put in the HashMap.

Or maybe I'm missing something....

Otis

--- "Richard R. McKinley"