I am looking for some sort of object container like Hashtable, but allows
one-to-mant mapping.  That is, one key can be associated with multiple
values.  get()ing a key would return an Enumeration of associated values or
something similar.  What I have found is something called the Java Generic
Library (JGL) by a company called ObjectSpace.  It contains some 50 classes
related to this and other issues.  It is free as in beer, but not Free as in
Software.  Is there anything in commons or elsewhere (STL type stuff) with a
Free Software License that could help me?

Thanks,

Richard R. McKinley