Hello,

Well, I have a few things that may then be suitable
for Jakarta Commons collections. Here is a list of
classes from my 'ADT dir'. You should be able to guess
the functionality from the name. If you can't figure
it out, then I gave them poor names.

BoundHashMap.java
BoundHashMapFullException.java
BoundLinkedListQueue.java
BoundLinkedListQueueException.java
CircularArrayQueue.java
CircularArrayQueueException.java
LinkedListQueue.java
Queue.java (this is just an interface)
QueueException.java
UniqueBoundLinkedListQueue.java
UniqueLinkedListQueue.java

If those are suitable for Jakarta Commons collections
please let me know how to get them in there, or who to
send them to.

Otis