I use Cactus, Jbuilder4 Foundation and Tomcat without problem.

My cactus.properties file contains
cactus.servletRedirectorURL =
http://localhost:8080/nsjservlet/ServletRedirector

This file must be somewhere in your classpath !

I have just added
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.commons.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector
</servlet-class>
        </servlet>
and
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
to my web.xml file.

Cédric