Cédric Chabanois wrote:

> I use Cactus, Jbuilder4 Foundation and Tomcat without problem.
>
> My cactus.properties file contains
> cactus.servletRedirectorURL =
> http://localhost:8080/nsjservlet/ServletRedirector

There are some hardcoded links to paths in the TestCases that test
cactus itself. The one that bit me the other day was a reference to
"/test/test.jsp", so if you deviate from the suggested layout of the
sample application, and use say "/cactus" as a directory with "test.jsp"
and "redirector.jsp" in it then certain tests will fail.

Have you solved your problem yet?

Also, something that foxed me for a while, don't forget that there may
be differences between the classpath that you servlet engine sees (owing
to picking up say a /WEB-INF/lib directory full of jar files), and the
CLASSPATH setting of your machine that junit uses when running. Not sure
if that's just me being stupid, ;) or if others get the same problems..

Jari
--
Jari Worsley
Senior Programmer