From: Brian Behlendorf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 8:17 PM
Subject: final roundup of security audit of source code

According to http://www.apache.org/info/20010519-hack.html, the following
CVS modules have still not yet been audited conclusively:

    httpd-win32-msi
    jakarta-alexandria
    jakarta-commons
    jakarta-commons-sandbox
    jakarta-slide
    jakarta-taglibs
    jakarta-tomcat-jasper
    jakarta-tomcat-site
    jakarta-tools
    jakarta-turbine-jyve
    jakarta-turbine-orgami
    tcl-core
    xml-admin
    xml-axis
    xml-cocoon                              (in progress)
    xml-core
    xml-site
    xml-xalan                               (Xalan-J 1.x project - inactive,
could be removed?)
    xml-xalan\c
    xml-xalan\java                          DTM_EXP branch ???

If people within these groups could make a concerted effort to check these
over so we can close this out, I'd appreciate it.  That way I can remove
the /home/cvs-prehack dir, modify the news blurb on the front page, etc.

We are also pulling some backups to restore a directory that was
accidentally removed (unrelated to the hack) from an older backup, so if
we need to get other files, now would be a good time.

Thanks!

        Brian