Hi Vincent!

Vincent Massol wrote:
> I have modified the todo page on the Cactus web site and transformed it into
> a roadmap, i.e. join together the todo list and the versions into which
> these changes will be done :
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cactus/todo.html

I'd like to volunteer for the mock-object implementation. My idea is now
to add them as another servlet container, and I'm trying to do it in my
spare time.

I have not yet been able to make Cactus work (either with Tomcat 3.3 or
Weblogic 5.1). The moment I have it running, I'll begin with it -- you
know, I have an itch to scratch.

Right now I have no idea about when it may be ready. Will comment on the
progress (if there's any).

Un saludo,

Alex.