Hi committers !

I'd like to propose Jari Worsley as a Cactus committer. He has been actively
helping us on Cactus and it's high time we vote someone in (so I can go on
holidays ... ! :) ). Here is a short bio of him ...

Interests in IT
--------------

Tools and process development, object technology, patterns and architecture,
and "keeping it simple". On the lighter side, games and the future of IT -
where will the genius and insanity of 10,000's of engineers take us? :) See
www.compaq.com/rcfoc for one of my favourite weekly reads.

Career synopsis
----------------

First program at 11 in BASIC on an Atari 800 :). Since then I have been paid
to write client/server programs during the "fat client" era using Delphi,
have written  middleware for a bank, have written Java ports of graphically
intensive C++ applications, and for the last 2 years have been writing web
applications using Java, JSP and Oracle. see www.hometrack.co.uk for an
example.

Cactus
-------

I have been answering emails on the mailing list for beginners and design
issues also. I have submitted several bug fixes and proposals for the
future. I have an active interest in promoting cactus within and outside of
my organisation, as part of a wider push to get people to accept unit
testing as a core part of the development process. I want to see cactus
developed to help me and my colleagues deliver better web applications, to
help us reduce our risk on projects, and so make projects more fun! After
all, it is important to enjoy your work. :)

Thanks
-Vincent Massol