Sorry ... 65 hour week last week getting Tomcat 4.0-b6 out didn't leave a
lot of time for breathing...

I need one detail in order to submit Jari's name ... an email address to
which Apache can forward his username/password.  I can't find any current
messages from him on the lists I'm subscribed to.

Craig