----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Vincent Massol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [REPOST] Vote for a new Cactus committer

> Sorry ... 65 hour week last week getting Tomcat 4.0-b6 out didn't leave a
> lot of time for breathing...

Yes, I know that are you putting up long hours and that you are very busy
... that's why I always feel a bit ashamed when I send you email on trivial
subjects such as this one (again, tell me if there is someone else I can
contact on these kind of administrative subjects) !

> I need one detail in order to submit Jari's name ... an email address to
> which Apache can forward his username/password.  I can't find any current
> messages from him on the lists I'm subscribed to.

Jari Worsley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Craig
Thanks again Craig.