I made a simple logging interface so I could switch
from standard out, the servlet log, log4j, or the sun
logging api (only standard out and the servlet log are
implemented).  It isn't a complete logging interface,
but it is the general idea.  If you want to look at
it, it is in cvs.

ValidatorLog (interface), DefaultValidatorLog
(Standard Out), HttpValidatorLog

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-struts/contrib/validator/src/share/com/wintecinc/struts/validation/

David

--- "Waldhoff, Rodney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>